Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Fragrance: Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Rouge

Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Rouge

They say:
Wrap your skin with a unique energetic, invigorating and fresh scent scent with Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Rouge - Mandarin, ginger, rooibos and acacia wood.
I say:

Top: Rooibos (red bush) tea and mango
Heart: Black pepper and ginger
Base: Acacia wood

The fourth in the Lacoste men's scent line is the spiciest of the four and a good all rounder, suitable for a night out when you need something reliable that lasts quite well. If you don't know what Rooibos or redbush tea is (or smells like) then I'd recommend Tick Tock or Waitrose own tea bags, once you've tried the tea and been able to have a good sniff you'll be able to recognise the prominent top note here. It's probably my favourite out of the four Lacoste L.12.12 range fragrances (I must dig out the  other three!). 

Don't be fooled into thinking its a "sporty" or similar scent as it isn't - for it's price (you can snag the perfectly pocket sized 30ml for around £30) you'll struggle to find something as wearable and long lasting. It's not too heavy (spicy but not fiery) so it won't seem over the top for regular evening-wear.

My rating: 8/10

Would I miss it if it were stolen? Yes, I will probably wear it more than I first imagined.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics